Significant Reported Opinions
Personal Injury Lawyers in Virginia Beach
Disclaimer: Case results depend upon a variety of factors unique to each case. The results in the cases listed below do not guarantee or predict a similar result in any future case undertaken by Preston, Wilson & Crandley, PLC.
- Virginia Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company v. Williams, 278 Va. 75, 677 S.E.2d 299 (2009).
- ones v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, 268 Va. 396, 601 S.E.2d 645 (2004).
- Reel v. Ramirez, 243 Va. 463, 416 S.E.2d 226 (1992).
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company v. Geico Indemnity Company, 241 Va. 326, 402 S.E.2d 21 (1991).
- Mastin v. Theirjung, 238 Va. 434, 384 S.E.2d 86 (1989).
- Booth v. Broudy, 235 Va. 457, 369 S.E.2d 165 (1988).
- Harbour Gate Owners’ Association, Inc. v. Berg, 232 Va. 98, 348 S.E.2d 252 (1986).
- Allstate Insurance Company v. Patterson, 231 Va. 358, 344 S.E.2d 890 (1986).
- Horace Mann Insurance Company v. Government Employees Insurance Company, 231 Va. 426, 344 S.E.2d 906 (1986).
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company v. Davies, 226 Va. 310, 310 S.E.2d 167 (1983).
United States Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- Rossman v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, 832 F.2d
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Newton v. State Farm Fire and Casualty Company, 138 F.R.D. 76 (1991)
- Billings v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, 680 F.Supp. 778 (1988).
Since 1955, our personal injury lawyers in Virginia Beach have faithfully served clients in throughout Hampton Roads. Clients put our experience to work for them when they need a personal injury lawyer in the prosecution or defense of a car accident claim or other personal injury claim. Our personal injury lawyers have represented insurance companies for years, which gives us a unique perspective as to how insurance companies evaluate personal injury claims arising from car accidents and other kinds of accidents.